Assistant Manager Finance – Central Office Aga Khan Education Service Pakistan
Education Service Aga Khan Job Description:
Education Service Pakistan · The Assistant Supervisor Finance might be liable for figuring out chance regions within AKES, broadenP and recommending approaches to mitigate cash dealing with and so on.· studying monetary and statistical analytical reports for choice making.
· information, dealing with, and supervising all elements of cash go with the flow.
· Forecasting coins requirements and execute daily cash control decisions.
· managing all components of In-residence funding portfolios.
· handling lengthy-time period and quick-time period investment techniques, reviewing and recommending modifications to the investment rules based totally in the marketplace conditions.
· getting ready or monitoring organization’s various coins float forecasts and perform financial modeling, monitoring bank carrier prices and deal with troubles and make certain timely crowning glory of financial institution reconciliations.
· assisting CFO/Sr. Manager Finance in episodic assignments thru accessing statistics and offering analysis for in addition choice making.
investment portfolio control strategy, banking and economic devices, superior analytical and organisation skills, powerful communication, Interpersonal abilities
Functional place: money owed, Finance & monetary services
Overall Positions: 1 publish
Process Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job kind: full Time/permanent
Department: critical office Karachi and / or Islamabad
Job location: Karimabad, Karachi, Pakistan
Gender: No desire
Minimal Qualification: Masters
Diploma identify: MBA in Finance, ACCA or ICMA
Profession stage: skilled professional
Minimal Period: five Years
Apply before: Jun 24, 2017
Posting Date: Jun 09, 2017
Aga Khan Education service, Pakistan (AKES, P) is a community of instructional establishments that combines the operation of 159 schools and five hostels with the management of programmes to enhance the satisfactory of instructors, educational sources and studying environments in Pakistan via network partnerships and lengthy-time period interventions.