Competitiveness Enhancement CE Component Lead Job, in J.E. Austin Associates Inc Job
J.E.AUSTIN ASSOCIATES INC.
Job Title: Competitiveness Enhancement (CE) Component Lead (Local Position) J.E. Austin Associates, Inc. is looking for self-motivated and energetic Pakistani individual to work with the Small and Medium Enterprise Activity (SMEA) project in Islamabad. The position is a senior level, which requires domestic travel and will be based in Islamabad, PK.
The Competitiveness Enhancement (CE) Component Lead;
• Will be responsible for leading the enterprise development component of the project
• Will focus on strategic interventions to improve economic performance in selected sectors
• Will oversee a team of specialists working to improve productivity of firms in the selected sectors
• Will coordinate closely with the policy work to remove business enabling environment barriers and enhance competitiveness of target sectors
• Will manage interventions to improve technological readiness and innovation of firms
• Will increase access to markets, and improve access to finance for firms in target sectors
• Will be responsible for helping to upgrade product quality and value added activities in selected sectors
• Will identify strategic opportunities for private sector investment.
• Pakistani National
• Master’s degree or higher in Economics, Business, or Finance
• At least ten years of experience in leading and managing complex project(s) in activities related to economic growth; projects enhancing competitiveness will be highly preferred
• Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders both verbally and in writing
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate, willingness to innovate and ability to think systematically
• Proven experience in leading the teams focused on achieving complex goals while maintaining quality of deliverables within deadlines
• Experience developing female entrepreneurship is preferred but not required;
• Fluency in English required
• Fluency in Urdu preferred Women is strongly encouraged to apply. All applicants should submit their CVs to
Women are strongly encouraged to apply. All applicants should submit their CVs to email@example.com, with the words “Competitiveness Enhancement Lead- SMEA” in the subject line.
Deadline to submit CV: COB May 15, 2017