Nurse Job, in Kuchlak Balochistan Medicines Sans Frontiers, Quetta Job
Medicines Sans Frontiers (MSF) OCA is an independent medical humanitarian association that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural or man-made disasters. MSF observes strict neutrality with respect to political issues and renders its assistance without making any discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ideology or political opinion. MSF has no ties or affiliation with any political, economic or religious body or organization, in order to act in accordance with humanitarian principles.
MSF-OCA is looking for a Nurse for its PROJECT OF CUTANEOUS LEISHMANIASIS: IN QUETTA and KUCHLAK-BALOCHISTAN. MSF offers a package of benefits: (housing, Salary, leaves, medical coverage, training, and career) and the opportunity to work for an internationally renowned humanitarian organization.
* Provide quality nursing care and follow-up of cutaneous leishmaniasis (CL) patients.
* Ensure the triage of patients and prioritize workload.
* Measure cutaneous leishmaniasis lesions as per CL thermotherapy study protocol.
* Coach junior staff, provide guidance to Nurse Assistants, Paramedic Helpers.
* Make accurate and timely reports, regarding the thermotherapy and patient’s condition.
* Appropriate wound care as per CL thermotherapy study protocol.
* Carry out administrative procedures and documents (fill in patients files, forms, consumptions, statistics, etc).
Requirements for the position:
*Registered Nurses/Registered Midwives with valid Pakistan Nursing Council Registration. *Desirable 2 years of the previous experiences with cutaneous leishmaniasis with MSF or another NGOs or in private sector. *Proficient in written English, Urdu, and any local language.
*Able to transfer knowledge and give health education about CL to patients, caretakers, and colleagues.
*Capacity to work in a multidisciplinary and international team.
*Commitment to humanitarian values as outlined in the MSF charter.
Applicants who meet the criteria should apply with latest CV, Copy of Valid PNC registration card, educational documents & experience letters to: on Email address: email@example.com Attention to LogAdmin Incase email is not possible, application could also be submitted to below
MSF-OCA Office, Building 8-B, Zarghoon Road, Quetta.
Deadline for application: 5th May-2017
Please write the title of the position on your email subject. Only shortlisted
candidates wil be contacted, MSF does not enterinto correspondence with
regard to the reasons for non-selection of candidates.