Assistant Professor and Professor Job, Baluchistan University of Engineering and Technology Khuzdar Job,
BALOCHISTAN UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY KHUZDAR
COME AND JOIN MOST PEACEFUL CITY OF BALOCHISTAN, THE CITY OF OPPORTUNITIES AND BRIGHT FUTURE
Balochistan University Of Engineering & Technology, (BUET) Khuzdar is a public sector University providing a strong technical base for the development of the country. We provide a congenial and innovative environment to benefit our students and employees by prospecting nuance in the pedagogics and administration. Applications from energetic, competent and experienced professionals from all over Pakistan are invited for the following positions: –
ADDITIONAL INCENTIVE FACILITIES:-
A. 55% and 50% additional Hardship Allowance shall be paid, over and above the pay. B. Modem equipped Gym at Campus. C. A Secondary School of Excellence at Campus.
Professor (NPS-21) Civil. CSE&S I Associate Professor (NPS-20) Elect. Civil, Mech. CSE&S I Assistant Professor (NPS-19) Civil
Eligibility Criteria: for eligibility criteria please visit http://beta.hee.gov.pk/InsideHEC/DivisionalQALI/QADivision/Pages/EligibilityCriteria.aspx
How to apply:
Application must be submitted on prescribed application form available at university website: www.buetk.edu.pk/job.html
- All applications must be supported by an application processing fee (non-refundable) of Rs. 1000/- to be deposited at UBL Khuzdar through Bank challan or in any other bank in Pakistan in shape of demand draft in favor of Treasurer BUET Khuzdar.
- A detailed CV, motivation letter, attested copies of all the testimonials, three recent photographs must be submitted with the application.
- The Retd Armed Forces Personnel from Balochistan are encouraged to apply.
- In service, candidates should apply through proper channel.
- Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Incomplete applications or applications without demand draft/challan and N.O.0 (for those already in service) shall not be accepted.
- The last date for submission of application is 5th May 2017.
- The university authority reserves the right to increase/decrease in the number of posts or not to fill any post without any reason.