Director HR, Chief Financial Officer, Associate Medical Director Job in Pakistan Kidney Liver Institute Research Centre Lahore.
PAKISTAN KIDNEY AND LIVER INSTITUTE & RESEARCH CENTER (PKLI & RC)
Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute and Research Center is a project supported by the Chief Minister of Punjab and aims to be a center of excellence for kidney and liver related diseases in Pakistan. The Departments of Health, Government of Punjab and PKLI are collaborating under the directions of the Chief Minister and will be playing a vital role in the prevention and treatment of kidney or liver disease as well as performing cutting edge research. PKLI will be an example of professionalism and ethical practice and aims to recruit well-rounded individuals who are not only exceptional professionally but are also willing to work with a missionary zeal to combat kidney and liver related diseases in Pakistan.
Chief Financial Officer
The CFO leads the accounts and finance departments and is the chief financial spokesperson for the organization. The CFO reports directly to the President/Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and directly assists and interacts with the Chief Operating Officer (C00) on all strategic and tactical financial matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, accounting, audit, forecasting needs and the securing of new funding and future financial planning; inclusive of interaction with government and non-governmental organizations and sources.
• FCA/FCMA and a member of recognized body of professional accountants
• At least 10 years’ relevant experience, as a senior member of management team in a major local or multinational establishment
• Experience in healthcare and hospital industry/not for profit establishments will be preferred
• Position is Lahore based and reporting to President/CEO of PKLI & RC
Director Marketing & Philanthropy
The Director of Marketing and Philanthropy is responsible for ensuring the development and implementation of a comprehensive marketing strategy, designed to maximize the Philanthropic success and Public Profile of the organization. Possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills with extensive knowledge of critical success factors for Philanthropy, selected candidate must be able to handle multiple projects and build strong relationships with fellow team members and other stakeholders. As a member of the Executive Team, the Director Marketing and Philanthropy must be an experienced leader and strategic thinker, a creative self-starter, with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Master’s degree, preferably in management with a major in marketing
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience, as a senior member of management team in a major local or multinational establishment
- Experience in healthcare and hospital industry/not for profit establishments will be preferred
- Track record of success in producing high-quality deliverables in integrated marketing communication (IMC)
- Creativity with a strong understanding of visual identity/graphic design/social media
- Ability to oversee and implement creative endeavors in production and design
- Relevant experience in digital marketing and an understanding of the media industry
- Position is Lahore based and reporting to Chief Operating Officer of PKLI & RC
Director Human Resource
Director HR will be responsible for developing and implementing human resource policies to meet the goals of the organization. The Director HR by identifying and researching, contributing information & analysis will work to strengthen the organization’s strategic goals and direction. The selected candidate will establish department accountabilities, selection and recruitment, talent acquisition protocols, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety, succession planning, employee relations and retention in compliance with labor laws and organizational policy.
- At least 15 years’ relevant experience, as a senior member of management team in a major local or multinational establishment
- Experience in human resource leadership and management in the healthcare and hospital industry/not for profit establishments will be preferred
- Evidence of setting attainable targets and innovative solutions
- Understanding of the broader strategic human resource policies in healthcare delivery
- Experience of effective partnership and working with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of operational and capacity planning to meet organizational performance targets
- Position is Lahore based and reporting to the Chief Operating Officer of PKLI & RC
Associate Medical Director
This position combines direct service with hands-on administrative responsibilities in support of all Clinical programs of PKLI & RC. Working as a collaborative partner with the Medical Director, the incumbent provides real-time analysis and recommendations for improvement in clinical operations across multiple levels/functions. Manages administrative responsibilities such as effective integration and coordination of the clinical services department; scheduling and conducting clinical staff meetings as requested by Medical Director, orienting and mentoring all new Physicians and mid-level providers; ensuring clinical staff is continually trained and supervised and that activities of medical staff are coordinated with other operating units of the organization. Supports clinical heads of all departments in the development, maintenance, oversight and implementation of PKLI & RC policies, procedures, and guidelines applicable to the facilitation of the provision of quality and cost-effective patient care.
- MBBS and FCPS or MRCP/FRCS with CSST Training or American Board of a specialty with a valid registration of PMDC • Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- The position is Lahore based and reporting to Medical Director of PKLI & RC
- The detailed job description of each position is available on our website http://www.pklisorg.pk/careers
- Please send your CV/Profile to; email@example.com
- or to the following postal address, latest by April 30, 2017. Clearly, mention the “Position Applied for” in the email and on the envelope.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview • For all positions, mention at least three references in CV / Profile
General Manager Human Resource Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute and Research Centre (PKLI & RC) 30-E1, near Gaddafi Stadium, Gulberg III, Lahore, Pakistan.